KLR-800M Manual Copper Aluminum Radiator Separator Recycling Machine is a simple design but economic and convenient equipment for recycling waste radiators by stripping the aluminum foil from copper tubes, and then get double recycling of both aluminum and copper. It is a single-unit design with small land occupy space, easy to operate, but could make 100% recovery rate of aluminum and copper from waste radiators, low investment high return.
This scrap radiator separating recycling machine is applicable to process waste radiators generated from waste air conditioners, cars and other electric appliances. In order to achieve the good separation, it requires the waste radiators are undamaged and deformed.
Feature & advantage:
1) The copper tube inside radiator can be stripped completely, and the aluminium foil can also be kept in block shape.
2) One machine can peel single & double layer and three kinds of radiators which copper pipe spacing at 19mm, 21mm, 25mm.
3) The feeding control system adopts reverse switch control, to stop or re-cut and separate the cut material when the feed inclines.
4) It uses two groups of blades to cut up and down simultaneously, and can peel two rows of copper tubes at the same time.
5) Easy operation and small space occupation. Only needs to connect three power sources to start the machine.
Model: KLR-800M manual type copper aluminum radiator separator recycling machine
| Input size ||19mm, 21mm, 25mm |
Production & workshop: