Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-04-18 Origin:Site
Wire stripping machine is a machine that strips plastic covering from a metal core wire. Due to the size of the wire diameter, material and composition, there are different suitable models of stripping machine. It is used for stripping short thin wire, large square wire, sheathed wire, row line, coaxial line and other computer wire,which also can be processed by wire shredder machine directly. This article mainly introduces basic components of wire stripping machine.Here are the main points of the article:
Basic introduction to the wire stripping machine/wire shredder machine
Wire stripping machine classification
Basic components of wire stripping machine
Wire stripping machine is the most widely used machine in the waste wire recycling industry. This cable peeling machine is easy to transport and ready for use just with a 220V power supply and a stable floor. It is an equipment of recycling copper and aluminum from a large number of scrap wires.
Intelligent computer wire shredder machine, high-speed wire shredder machine, automatic wire stripping machine, electric cable shredder machine, pneumatic cable shredder machine, cable wire stripping machine, line wire stripping machine,Sheath wire stripping machine, coaxial line wire shredder machine.
(1) Feeding wheel: conveying wire and stripping from head. wire stripping machine shall strip both the end and the end of the wire when stripping the short wire (the wire length is less than 50mm). When stripping the stripping machine shall strip the end also the middle parts apart from the wire. When you have requests on big production and automatic operation, you may use cable shredder machine and granulating separating machine.
(2) Outgoing pulley: convey and strip the end of the wire. (wire stripping machine will not work when stripping the short wire without putting the "out pulley lifting knob" in the "u" position)
(3) Adjusting knob of feeding wheel clearance: adjust the feeding wheel clearance of wire stripping machine, increase the up-rotation clearance and decrease the down-rotation clearance (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
(4) Pressure adjustment knob of the feeding wheel on wire stripping machine: adjust the pressure of the feeding wheel of wire stripping machine, rotate clockwise after pulling out, and increase the pressure of the feeding wheel; rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, and decrease the pressure of the feeding wheel. (it is adjustable with reference to the strength of the wire. When peeling is difficult, the pressure need to be increased while peeling is easy, the pressure need to be decreased. )
(5) Feeding wheel lifting knob: when threading cable shredder machine, lift the feeding wheel and turn the knob clockwise to lift the feeding wheel so that it can pass through the wire smoothly;When working, put down the feed wheel and turn the knob counterclockwise to put down the feed wheel and press the wire.
(6) Adjustment knob of outlet wheel clearance: adjust the outlet wheel clearance for wire stripping machine, increase the up-rotation clearance and decrease the down-rotation clearance (adjust according to the thickness of wire).
(7) Adjusting knob of outlet wheel pressure: adjust the outlet wheel pressure for wire shredder machine, rotate counterclockwise after pulling out, the outlet wheel pressure will increase, and clockwise after pulling out, the inlet wheel pressure will decrease. (determine the strength of the wire stripping machine according to the strength of the cable shredder machine, that is, the difficulty of stripping machine, the pressure will increase if it is difficult, and the pressure will decrease if it is easy)
(8) Outlet wheel lifting knob: when taking out the wire, lift the outlet wheel, and turn the knob counterclockwise to lift the outlet wheel, so that the wire can be taken out smoothly;Put down the outgoing wheel when working, and turn the knob clockwise to lower the outgoing wheel. (when using a short stripping procedure, lift the outgoing pulley)
(9) Knife rest assembly: for cutting, stripping head and stripping tail of the wire. In the stop state, the upper and lower blades should be opened to the maximum so that the wire can pass through the knife tool smoothly.